We need the support of our community. Will you join us?
Every small contribution helps.
Help us aid domestic violence victims so that they may become domestic violence survivors.
What Can I Do To Help Others?
- Everyone can speak out against domestic violence. Use our 10 Tips to Have Informed Conversations about Domestic Violence to help guide your conversations with friends, colleagues and loved ones.
- Every person can take individual action to create a supportive community for survivors. Get involved in your community - we've got ideas for creative ways to get involved in our Get Involved Toolkit.
- Members of the public can donate to local, statewide or national anti-domestic violence programs or victim assistance programs, such as NNEDV. Find your state or territory coalition here.
- You can call on your public officials to support life-saving domestic violence services and hold perpetrators accountable. Learn more or take action here.
Get Involved - Wish List
- Diapers, All Sizes
- Tote Bags
- Small Notebooks & Pens
- Children's Area Items (Arts & Craft Supplies)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Walmart or Other Super Store Gift Cards
- Fast Food Gift Cards
Items can be dropped at our office—see below for address and office hours.